Australian Consulate-General
Los Angeles
States of California (south of the 36N latitude), Alaska, Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico, Nevada (Clark County only) and Utah

Travelling to Australia

Immigration and Visas

All travellers, except New Zealand citizens, must obtain a visa or travel authority before travelling to Australia.

Visa and Immigration: Please note that there is no Visa Agency for travel and immigration to Australia in Los Angeles. There is a service to assist people in North America with queries on Australian immigration, visas and citizenship. For visa enquiries please visit, or call the Americas Service Centre on +1 613 238 1040 which is located in Canada. Please note, standard call charges to Canada will apply.

If you have a specific question, please contact the Department of Immigration and Border protection online at